Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Be Not Afraid

    My wife, Elizabeth Heath Hershey shared this blog with me a few days before Christmas by John O'Leary. Elizabeth saw John speak & he really touched her so she began following his blog. As I circled back through my emails & read this, I felt the strong need to share John's blog with my friends & family on FB & those that follow my blog. Thank you, Elizabeth for sharing this message with me. I am now following John's blog too.
    Early this morning, as I found myself praying again and still mourning for the tragic losses of lifes & families devastated in Newtown, I found myself silently "wishing" that those struck down had all become God's angels. My heart wants so badly for all of life's tragedies to become triumph.
    If we live our lives honoring our loved ones who have passed on like this heartbroken Mother honors her lost child, imagine what a better place our world would be?  Tragedy and triumph...  Jim

Be Not Afraid Rising Above by John O'Leary

No comments:

Post a Comment